Markov Chain (with solution)
Note: Every yr. 2~3 Questions came in CSIR-NET Exam, So it is important for NET (Marks: 03~12.50). Also easy to understand by putting a little effort. (Check Sample PDF)
No. of Pages: 61
Updated On: July 2021
- Fast Revision Notes for CSIR-NET, GATE, JAM & SET exam
- CSIR-NET (Maths) Topic-wise & Year-wise Solutions
- CSIR-NET, GATE, SET All Notes PDF Center
- Book Suggestions for Higher Mathematics
- Probability and Statistics
- Free Maths Study Materials by P Kalika
6 thoughts on “Markov Chain (Statistics)”
Sir I have a doubt in find m step probability matrix. You had easily find the p2 value please help to follow it
Ok, I will discuss it later.
Sir I have an doubt in m steps transition probability matrix. U just make an matrix for p^2 and p^3. Will you explain it how you done it
Give some time, I will explore it in details.
Thank’s for mail, I update my knowledge.