‘GYTI’ Awards celebrates the spirit of student innovation in all the fields of engineering, science, technology and design through extremely affordable/frugal solution or the ones pushing the technological edge. These could deal for example, with
- Communities at grassroots,
- Co-creation with grassroots innovators,
- Manufacturable technologies for saving or generating energy, sanitation, water purification, saving material consumption,
- Biotechnology and medical devices,
- Assistive devices for physically challenged, and all others areas of social and industrial applications.
- One can submit more than one application in hard-core manufacturing areas, including but not restricted to aerospace, transportation, construction, textile, electronics, Nano-technologies, computer science applications etc.
Attention: Last Date of Submission has been extended until November 30, 2017
For more details Click here.