Organising Institute for GATE 2022 is Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur.
GATE 2022 Information Brochure: Download here
|GATE 2022 Activity||Dates|
|Online Application Starts||August 30, 2021|
|Closing Date for Online Registration||September 24, 2021|
|End of EXTENDED period for Online Registration (with late fee)||October 01, 2021|
|Admit Card Download||-NA-|
|Date of Examination||February 05, 06, 12 and13 2022|
|Announcement of the Results||March 17, 2022 (Tuesday)|
Additional Information/Queries Regarding GATE 2022 Application
- I am currently studying in 3rd year B.A./B.Com./B.Sc. Am I eligible to appear for GATE-2022?
YES, any undergraduate student currently in 3rd year or higher years of any government approved program in Engineering/Technology/Architecture/Arts/Commerce/Science is eligible to appear for GATE 2022.
2. Is there any age limit to appear for GATE 2022?
NO. There is NO age limit to appear for GATE 2022.
3. Are there any restrictions on the number of times one can appear for GATE?
NO. One can appear for the GATE examination any number of times.
4. Can I use one e-mail address to fill multiple application forms?
NO. One e-mail address can be used to submit only ONE application form.
5. Do I need to fill two forms to appear in two papers?
NO. The two papers option may be selected based on the given set of combinations in a SINGLE form only.
6. What do I do, if the power/internet connection failed during the submission of application process?
Please login to your account at GATE 2022 website again and continue the application process.
7. Does the OBC (non-creamy layer) or EWS candidate need to upload the category certificate?
8. Does the SC/ST/PwD candidate need to upload the category certificate?
YES, category certificate is required to avail the concession in application fee.
9. How do I make the fee payment for GATE 2022 examination?
The payment option will appear after filling the online application form in GATE 2022 website. The candidate can opt for any of the payment options listed over there. The additional charges such as service charges, processing fees or bank charges, have to be borne by the candidate.
10. What do I do, if power/Internet connection failed during an online payment?
When you can get back online, login back to GATE 2022 website and check the status of the payment. If the payment was received by GATE, you can continue the process of printing the application form. If the payment was not received by GATE 2022, you may initiate a fresh payment.
In case, any fee amount has been debited (deducted) from your bank account, but not received any acknowledgement for fee payment from GATE 2022, then the money will be credited back to your account. However, this may take a week or more.
11. Money has been debited from my account more than once. How do I get the money back?
All multiple payments received on behalf of GATE 2022 from your account with respect to one application, will automatically be returned (credited) to the same bank account. However, this may take a week or more.
12. Do I have to send the print-out of the application form?
NO. The print-out of the application form is not required to be sent to the Organising Institute (IIT Kharagpur) or any other GATE zonal offices.
13. When and how will I know the status of my application?
You can check the status of your application by logging into GATE 2022 website time to time.
14. After completing the ONLINE application process and generating a PDF file, will I be able to change my application data?
NO. After completing all the steps up to PDF application form generation in the ONLINE application process, you can only download the application form and CANNOT modify the data. Hence, you need to be very careful while entering the data.
15. I have missed to take a print-out of my ONLINE application at the end of my application process. How will I get access to it?
You can login using Enrolment ID and password and take a print-out for your own reference. The print-out is NOT required to send to GATE Organising Institute or any Zonal Institutes.
16. If I have not uploaded photograph as per the specifications mentioned, will my application be rejected?
YES, without proper photograph, the application will be rejected.
16. If I have not uploaded signature as per the specifications mentioned, will my application be rejected?
YES, without proper signature, the application will be rejected.
17. Which Identity Document (ID) will be accepted in the application form?
For Indian candidates, the following valid photo identification documents/cards will be accepted: Aadhaar-UID (preferable), Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID and Driving License.
18. Is there a relaxation in qualifying mark and fee for the EWS (Economically weaker section) candidates?
The application fee for EWS candidates will be same as that of General candidates, however, the qualifying mark is 90% as that of the General candidates.
19. What will happen if I am not able to produce EWS certificate at the time of admission/counselling etc.?
If you are not having a valid EWS certificate at the time of admission/counselling/recruitment, you will be considered as General category candidate. However, GATE has nothing to do with subsequent admission or recruitment process.
- CSIR-NET (Maths) Topic-wise & Year-wise Solutions
- GATE Mathematics(MA) Study Materials & Solutions
- Que. Papers of CSIR-NET, GATE, JAM, CUCET, BHU, NBHM, IIT, …etc
- CSIR-NET, GATE, SET All Notes PDF Center
- Book Suggestions for Higher Mathematics