NB: We are soon going to provide detailed Handwritten Notes & Solutions for self preparation (No coaching Required).
|JAM 2022 Activity||Date (Day)|
|Online Application Starts||August 30, 2021|
|Last Date for Online Registration/Application||October 11, 2021 |
|Admit Card Download||January 04, 2022 |
|Date of Examination||February 13, 2022 (Sunday)|
|Announcement of the Results||March 22, 2022 (Tuesday)|
Syllabus For JAM-2022 Mathematics(MA) has been slightly Changed. Check Here New syllabus.
Continue reading “JAM 2022 Announcements || Syllabus, PYQs, Handwritten Notes & Solutions”
JAM Mathematics(MA/MS) Study materials
- Calculus(Updated): Download Here
- Differential Equations: PDE and ODE
- Group Theory(Sample): Download Here
- Linear Algebra(Sample): Download Here
- Real Analysis(Sample): Download Here
- Statistics(For JAM Statistics): Download PDF
- Matrices(For JAM Statistics): Download Here
- Linear Algebra & Group Theory Solution: Download Here
- ALL AVAILABLE NOTES OF JAM: contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
JAM 2020 Maths Solution: Click Here
Syllabus Mathematics (MA)
Functions of One Real Variable: Limit, continuity, intermediate value property, differentiation, Rolle’s Theorem, mean value theorem, L’Hospital rule, Taylor’s theorem, maxima and minima.
Functions of Two or Three Real Variables: Limit, continuity, partial derivatives, Differentiability, maxima and minima.
Continue reading “JAM Mathematics Study Materials and Syllabus”
Real Analysis handwritten study material for CSIR-NET, GATE, SET, JAM, NBHM, TIFR, PSC, PhD Interview, …etc
Feedback/comment: Your feedback